Saturday 5 January 2013

Li'l Buddies

A little bit different type of post for me today. 

I saw someone had painted river rocks bright colours and made them into monsters and I thought... hey... Tobermory is the Dive Capital of Canada, so why not do the same with divers. Tobermory is located on the Bruce Peninsula and is therefore surrounded on three sides by water.  There are tons of rocks and that is why I use them so often in my creations.  Anyway, that's how I was inspired to create these painted rocks and called them Li'l Buddies. 

Every SCUBA diver has to have a buddy to dive with and now they have a little guy who is always ready to go at any time!  These are only about the size of a dollar coin, so they won't affect your buoyancy :) They are sold exclusively at G+S Watersports in Tobermory (519-596-2200).  So if you have a diver, snorkeler or other water enthusiast in your group...this may be a perfect little gift!


No comments:

Post a Comment