Thursday 3 January 2013

More Challenges!

I continued to practice the Challenges provided by "I am the diva" yesterday and I finished #6, #8 and #9.

Challenge #6 was called Ixorus.  When I got to this tangle, I decided it was time to practice shading so here is my first attempt.  I found this pattern to be very relaxing and I can see incorporating it into some of my actual ZIAs. 


Challenge #8 was called Hearts for Artoo.  The task was to draw a heart which incorporated lessons learned from the previous Challenges.  I chose to combine Simplicity (Challenge #1) and Ixorus (Challenge #6).  Again, I decided to practice shading even though this was supposed to be Simplicity.  So, the result was this:
Challenge #9 was a new tangle created by "I am the diva" which is called Artoo.  I had difficulty with this one.  At first it looked like a leaf of some sort and then it started to look like an onion.  So, I decided to put it on hold for now and I may try it again.  For now, this is my result.















These last two challenges turned out very minimalistic by tangling standards.  Probably because I had read Challenge #10 already and it is exploring white space!  I could probably consider either of these two as my submission for it as well, but I think I will continue practicing and make another one for it.

Anyway, back to the drawing...er...doodling board!

No comments:

Post a Comment